- Collection on Personal Data
- Purpose of Personal Data Collected
Glory Kindergarten currently uses and in future may use your Personal Data for any purpose not prohibited by law, such as the following:
- For administration, audit and emergency purposes;
- To process any application or request for new services;
- For daily operation of the services;
- For revenue collection or debt recovery;
- For maintaining students’ records;
- To update parent(s) on our services;
- To respond to customer enquiries;
- To obtain feedback from customers;
- To comply with any law or the requirements of any regulatory authority.
In addition to the above, we may take photographs and/or videos (whether by our staff or third party photographers/videographers) during regular school activities or any events organised by us and use them as part of our documentation for their learning (eg. portfolio) and on our publications, promotional materials, online portals and web site. By enrolling them in our Kindergarten and/or participating in our activities/events, you are deemed to have given permission for such collection and use.
- Disclosure of Personal Data
Your Personal Data with us will be kept confidential, except disclosure to the following parties to satisfy the purpose for which the data was collected:
- Any associated organisations of Glory Kindergarten;
- Any person or company who is acting for or on behalf of Glory Kindergarten, or jointly with Glory Kindergarten, in respect of the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the data was provided;
- Any financial institutions or collection agencies necessary to establish and support the payment of any services being requested;
- Any government or regulatory authority.
- Withdrawal or Change of Consent
You may withdraw your consent for us to collect, use, disclose and retain personal data that we have on you, by notifying us in writing or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do so, you agree that we may not be in a position to continue providing services to you.
- Protection of Personal Data
We take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data with us to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure and copying. Notwithstanding the above, you acknowledge that no data transmission over the internet is completely secure and you are transmitting Personal Data over the internet at your own risk.
- Retention of Personal Data
Glory Kindergarten will retain your personal data only for as long as the purposes for which the data is collected or used (as notified to you). Thereafter, Glory Kindergarten will delete or destroy the personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you.
- Changes to Policy
- Contact Us