- Class Allocation
- Operating Hours
- Uniform & Miscellaneous
- GIRO Deduction
- Admission Contacts
- Withdrawal Policy
|Level||Age||For 2019 Intake||For 2020 Intake|
|Pre-Nursery (N1)||Year that child turns 3||Born in 2016||Born in 2017|
|Nursery (N2)||Year that child turns 4||Born in 2015||Born in 2016|
|Kindergarten One (K1)||Year that child turns 5||Born in 2014||Born in 2015|
|Kindergarten Two (K2)||Year that child turns 6||Born in 2013||Born in 2014|
Staff to Children Ratio* (with para-personnel)
|Level||ECDA Guidelines||Glory Kindergarten Ratio|
|Pre-Nursery (N1)||1 + 1 : 18||1 + 1 : 12|
|Nursery (N2)||1 + 1 : 20||1 + 1 : 15|
|Kindergarten One (K1)||1 + 1 : 25||2 : 24|
|Kindergarten Two (K2)||1 + 1 : 30||2 : 25|
* 1 + 1 refers to 1 Trained Teacher + 1 Para-educators/Assistant Teacher 2 refers 2 Trained Teachers
|8:15 am – 12:15 pm||(am session)|
|12:15 pm – 4:15 pm||(pm session)|
|*New 12:15 pm – 3.15 pm||Extension Classes (Inclusive of Enrichment classes)|
|8:00 am – 5:00 pm||(Office)|
|Level||School Fees||Other Fees||Term Fees (before GST)||GST||Term Fees (after GST)|
|Kindergarten One (K1)||$900.00||$480.00||$1,380.00||$96.60||$1,476.60|
|Kindergarten Two (K2)||$900.00||$480.00||$1,380.00||$96.60||$1,476.60|
- Other Fees include additional programme fee, material fee and insurance (accident)
- Term Fees paid are non-refundable
- Modes of Payment
- Cheque (made payable to “Glory Kindergarten”)
- Interbank Giro (CDA or Non-CDA)
- Fees for other activities – Separate fees are payable for other activities such as field trips, class photography, annual concert and concert DVD.
- Please refer to “Uniform & miscellaneous items” tab for other chargeable purchases.
|T-Shirts & Shorts||$13.00||/ set|
|Uniform (S, M, L, XL)||$26.00||/ set|
|Last week of November before New Calendar Year – Term 1|
|Last week of March in New Calendar Year – Term 2|
|Last week of June in New Calendar Year – Term 3|
|Last week of September in New Calendar Year – Term 4|
|Tel: 64685535||Email : email@example.com|
Please register in person at Glory Kindergarten Office using our official Registration Form. Our Kindergarten office is open during weekdays from 8.00am – 5.00pm (except public holidays). You may contact our Administrators (Ms Jeffine / Ms Michelle) at 6468 5535.
Fees Payable Upon Registration:
- Registration Fee – A non-refundable registration fee of $53.50 (inclusive of GST) is payable upon registration
- Deposit Fee – A deposit of $267.50 (inclusive of GST) is payable upon registration. The deposit is refundable upon withdrawal provided the following two conditions are fulfilled.
- Completion of at least one term of school
- One month’s written notification of withdrawal
If these two conditions are not fulfilled, the deposit will not be refunded
Documents to be submitted:
- A copy of your child’s Birth Certificate
- A copy of both parents’ NRIC
- A copy of your child’s Immunization Record
- A copy of your child’s Passport/Dependant’s Pass/Student Pass (for foreigner*)
- A copy of father’s Employment Pass and mother’s Dependent Pass (for foreigner)
* Note: A foreigner, except Dependant’s Pass/Immigration Exemption Order holder, is required to apply for a Student Pass. You may speak to our Administrators to find out more about the application process or login to www.ica.gov.sg for more information.
If you are withdrawing your child from Glory Kindergarten, one month’s written notice using our official Student Withdrawal Form must be given; verbal notification of withdrawal will not be accepted. You may obtain a hardcopy of our official Student Withdrawal Form from the Kindergarten Office.
Please note that there will be no partial or full refund of school fees or other fees. Only the deposit will be refunded if the following two conditions are fulfilled:
- Completion of at least one term of school in Glory Kindergarten
- One month’s written notification of withdrawal on our official Student Withdrawal Form
If these two conditions are not fulfilled, we will not be able to refund the deposit.